TARGET: Males 21- early 30’s.
GOAL: Re-brand the iconic Jamaican beer brand by celebrating life’s “Little Hoorays” and enhance Red Stripe’s digital engagement.
• Compose a collection of songs celebrating life’s everyday victories around the “Hooray Beer” mantra.
• Cast and record “the most optimistic band on the planet”
• The Red Stripe Reggae Orchestra in Kingston, Jamaica.
• Winner 2013 Amp Music Award- Most effective use of music in a campaign.
• Continuation of Red Stripe’s lead in digital engagement of all Diageo brands